Sparkle Range - Pastel Yellow 17g
This glitter is a really easy way to add a glamorous sparkle to your sugarcraft creations, simply sprinkle on the item or, for a more fixed finish, coat the item with edible glue before you sprinkle. The results are stunning!
This Pastel Yellow adds a subtle sparkle with a hint of yellow.
This extra fine decorative glitter is non-toxic and suitable for food contact.
The glitter is not fully digestible, so whilst eating it is not harmful, we recommend the glitter is removed before the cake is eaten.