Frequently Asked Questions
Where do you ship to?
- We deliver Worldwide and have very reasonable shipping rates for around the world. There are a very small number of places that our parcels just don't seem to get through the customs process, should you order from somewhere we can't deliver we will contact you and fully refund your payment.
When will you dispatch my order?
- Orders are normally dispatched the following working day however if you need your item dispatched quickly or by a certain date please get in touch with our team and we will try to help: email us at: email@example.com or phone us on (within UK) 01292 268184 or (outwith UK) +44 1292 268184
- Orders placed on a Friday / Saturday / Sunday will generally be shipped on Monday
How much is Shipping?
UK Orders :: We charge a flat rate of £4.95 for shipping for orders within the UK. Orders with a value of over £100 are shipped FREE of Charge.
European Orders :: We have a flat rate of shipping of £19.95 for all European Orders regardless of your order value.
International Orders :: For Orders from outside of the UK & Europe we Charge £29.95.
How long does shipping take?
Within UK :: We ship using Royal Mail 48 which is a 2 - 3 working days service.
Outwith UK :: Most often we ship globally using Royal Mail International Mail which takes around 5 - 7 working days in Europe, 7 - 10 working days to North America and up to 7-14 working days for Rest of the World. Smaller orders (under 2kg) are dispatched with Royal Mail larger, bulkier orders will be dispatched with DPD or UPS.
During the peak times & Bank Holidays these times are likely to increase.
- Our standard UK shipping has a tracking facility, your tracking info will be sent when your order is confirmed as dispatched so please be sure you have included your correct email address.
- Occasionally some parcels need to be sent by courier, should we send your item by courier then we will update you with Tracking information. Generally we use DPD & UPS for our courier deliveries.
What happens if I’m not in when you try to deliver?
- Your item will come with your regular postman so he will follow your usual instructions to leave your parcel in a safe place like a porch, garage or with a neighbour. If not a ‘Sorry we missed you’ card will be left with instructions of how to retrieve your parcel
What if my item arrives damaged?
- Occasionally items can be damaged in transit, should this happen, please get in touch with us within 48 hours by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org : it is helpful if you can send us a photo of the damage and also the packaging as this will help us speed up the process.
- We will instruct you if you need to send the item back to us and depending on what's wrong we will either organise a replacement or a refund.
Can I return my products if I change my mind?
- Yes, simply send your unopened order back to us at the address at the top left of your packing slip. Once checked we will be able to refund your payment. Returns are at the buyers expense unless the item is faulty or we have previously agreed to refund your costs. Unfortunately edible products cannot be returned if the seal has been broken unless the item is faulty. We can only provide a refund for products returned to us unused, unopened and in resellable condition. Any returns must be made within 30 days of delivery date.
We advise you to obtain proof of postage/delivery when sending items back to us